BOSTITCH Pneumatic Flooring Stapler Kit [MIIIFS]
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- This pneumatic hardwood-floor stapler is a compact, mallet-actuated air stapler that automatically positions and drives staples for rapid installation of hardwood flooring.
- It secures the flooring at the proper angle and penetration without the danger of hammer marring.
- By simply resting the nose of the machine squarely against the work, the direction and angle of the staple is automatically aligned.
- This stapler is easily adjusted to handle different flooring thickness or tongue positions.
- This tool has an aluminum body for job site durability and low weight, and comes with an extra-wide composite base plate for added stability.
- It provides 420 in./lbs. of driving power, and has an operating pressure of 60 and 100 psi.
- It shoots fasteners between 1-1/2 to 2 inches, and the magazine has 92 fastener capacity.