BOSCH 11321EVS SDS-MAX® Demolition Hammer
The Bosch 11321EVS SDS-max® Demolition Hammer is a 13.0-AMP tool that gets the job done, delivering 6.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and a max of 2,900 BPM. Yet it weighs only 13.7 lbs. for outstanding power-to-weight performance, and it has Vibration Control™ for all-day comfort. This hammer provides Constant Response™ circuitry for constant power under load, as well as smooth starts and overload protection. Vario-Lock™ positioning permits rotating and locking the chisel with precision, while the Auto-Max™ variable-speed dial permits the operator to match power to application – from 1,300 BPM to 2,900 BPM. The SDS-max® chuck system provides tool-free bit changes, while the Service Minder™ light indicates that maintenance is needed. And the demo hammer has a 360° rotating auxiliary handle and a padded rear handle for extra operator comfort.
- Power-to-weight ratio – 6.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy at 13.7 lbs.
- Vibration Control™ – vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant Response™ circuitry – reliable operation with constant speed under load, soft-start control and overload protection
- SDS-max® bit system – ease of use with tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Auto-Max™ variable-speed dial — ensures maximum speed and power every time the tool is plugged in
- Vario-Lock™ positioning – optimized work angle for the best chiseling location
- 360° auxiliary handle – operator comfort due to a wide range of positioning
- Service Minder™ light – indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Padded rear handle – for additional comfort
- Power light – ensures operator that power feed is live
- Cord turret – reduces cord wear