Stabila - 96" Type 96 Level Heavy Duty
96" Type 96 Level
Extra-rigid rectangular aluminum profile with reinforcing ribs / Two milled measuring surfaces on levels to 72" / Suitable for overhead (vial down) measurement / Removable shock-absorbing end caps with anti-slip wall grips
- Crystal clear vials readable in any direction with no change in accuracy tolerance.
- Spring steel hairline indicators in vials.
- Locked vial system, no recalibration needed
- Removable rubber end caps for scribing in corners and for reading tight header and sill openings.
- Rubber end caps grip walls and do not leave marks.
- Metal Hang hole for storing level on site.
- Two rubberized hand holds for comfort and grip (16" version has one hand grip)
- 59" and longer have a bridge over the vial for increased strength as well as providing an uninterupted surface for both drawing and scribing over the horizontal vial
- Vials accuracy is guaranteed for life
- One Horizontal (level) and Two Vertical (plumb) Vials (16" version has one Horizontal and one Vertical vial)