Diablo - 10-1/4 IN. X 40 TOOTH GENERAL PURPOSE BEAM SAW BLADE
Diablo's 1-1/4" General Purpose beam saw blade is specifically designed for use on a wormdrive saw (5/8" diamond knockout). Cuts 4x headers and fence posts, 2x sandwiched headers, exposed beams for decks and porches and 7 sheets of 1/2" plywood with one pass.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
10-1/4 in. x 40 Tooth Beam Saw Blade
- Ideal For: General purpose crosscuts and rip cuts in pressure treated wood, plywood, rafters, beams, posts, oak, and pine
- Tool Use: Circular Saw
- Materials: Wood Cutting