Dewalt - 20V MAX* 7 1/4" Sliding Miter Saw (w/Battery & Charger) [DCS361M1]
The DCS361M1 20V MAX* 7 1/4" Sliding Miter Saw comes with a battery and charger which provides on average 183 cuts of 2x4 Pine or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine Baseboard. Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy.
- Utilizes 20V Max* batttery pack (DCB204) which provides on average 183 cuts of 2x4 Pine or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 pine baseboard
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Capacity to cup 3 5/8" nested crown and 3 1/2 base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy,
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x8
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height) 2"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width) 5-1/2"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x8 in
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width) 8"
- Amps 20 V Max* Amps
- Arbor Size 5/8" in
- Blade Diameter 7-1/4"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat 8" in
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat 8" in
- No Load Speed 3,750 rpm
- Power Tool Type Cordless
- System 20V MAX*
- Tool Weight 31.6 lbs
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence 3 1/2" in
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested 3-5/8" in