Bosch - DH1020VC SDS-max® Demolition Hammer
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The Bosch DH1020VC SDS-max® demolition hammer features an in-line design, for excellent weight distribution while chiseling concrete in downward or horizontal applications. It is a 15.0 Amp tool that gets the job done, delivering a best-in-class 17.0 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and a Max of 1,700 BiM. Yet it weighs only 22.4 lbs. for an outstanding power-to-weight ratio. This hammer provides Constant Response™ circuitry for constant power under load, as well as smooth starts and overload protection. The hammer's variable-speed dial allows the operator to match the hammering power to application – from 900 BiM to 1,700 BiM. For added user comfort, it features Vario-Lock™ positioning for rotating and locking the chisel with precision, a 360° rotating auxiliary handle and a padded rear handle. The SDS-max® chuck system provides tool-free bit changes.
- In-line design – better weight distribution for concrete chiseling and light-duty demolition in horizontal applications
- Best-in-class impact energy – 17 ft.-lbs. provides maximum concrete removal for productivity
- Power-to-weight ratio – 15.0-AMP demo hammer delivers 1,700 BPM at 22.4 lbs.
- Vibration Control™ technology – reduces vibration in hammer mechanism and at handle for improved comfort in all-day demolition applications
- Constant Response™ circuitry – reliable operation with constant speed under load, soft-start control and overload protection
- Vario-Lock™ positioning – locks chisel in one of 12 positions for optimized work angle
- 360° auxiliary handle – operator comfort due to a wide range of positioning
- Variable-speed dial – accurate bit starting and controlled chiseling
- SDS-max® bit system – ease of use with tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Service Minder™ light – indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Padded rear handle – for additional comfort