Hitachi DH24PF3 15/16 -Inch 7 Amp SDS Rotary Hammer with D-Handle
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- The Hitachi DH24PF3 7-Amp SDS Plus Rotary Hammer offers 3-modes of operation (drilling only, hammering only and drilling plus hammering) to tackle a multitude of jobs.
- When using a cold chisel or spade bit, the DH24PF3's variable lock mechanism lets you choose between (36) different tool angles while in hammering only mode.
- The DH24PF3 also features a quick-set bit system that makes bit replacement a snap - simply push the bit into the retainer and you are ready to go.
- With an impressive impact energy of 2.5-feet per pound and a no-load RPM between 0-1,150, the DH24PF3 boasts one of the fastest drilling speeds available in its class.
- A soft D-handle grip, 360-degree side handle and a lock-on speed button.
- The push button reverse switch easily backs out bits.
- At 5.3-pounds and 15-15/16-inches long, this is one of the lightest and most compact rotary hammers in its class.
- The Hitachi DH24PF3 7-Amp SDS Plus Rotary Hammer comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Hitachi Power Tools provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting and fastening.