MAKITA 1/2" Spade Handle Drill [DS4012]
Original price $215.00 - Original price $215.00
$215.00 - $215.00
Current price $215.00
This Makita 1/2" drill is was built with increased continuous input rating, rated amperage and no load speed for added performance and efficiency as well as improved motor cooling for added durability and operational efficiency. The variable speed feature enables you to adjust speed to suit various materials and applications making the drill ideal for mixing thin-set mortar, drywall compound, masonry, paint and more!
KMS 5 Star Power Tool Advantage Plan: We add one FREE extra year of warranty to every power tool purchased at KMS.
- Variable speed feature enables operator to adjust speed to suit various materials and applications
- Ideal for mixing thin-set mortar, drywall compound, masonry, paint and more!
- Increased continuous input rating, rated amperage and no load speed for added performance and efficiency
- Improved motor cooling for added durability and operational efficiency
- Aluminum gear housing
- Conveniently located forward / reverse switch
- Lock-on button enables easy continuous operation
- Rear handle rotates 360 degrees with 24 locking positions
- Removable side handle
- Lanyard loop provides secure attachment of safety / security lanyards
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Motor: 120V / 8.5 Amps
- No-load RPM: 0 - 600
- Chuck: 1/2" keyed
- Drilling capacity (steel / wood): 1/2" / 1-7/16"
- Vibration: 2.5 m/s²
- Noise level: 81 dB(A)
- Length 13-3/8"
- Net weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Includes drill (DS4012), side handle and chuck key with holder