DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap® 3 ft. x 100 ft. Roll Housewrap
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
DuPont Tyvek HomeWrap 3 ft. x 100 ft. Roll Housewrap
- More than 30 years of performance in millions of homes.
- Wrapping a home with a weather-resistant barrier is good building practice because it helps combat water, moisture and air infiltration that are any structureÍs worst enemies.
- Allowed to penetrate behind siding, wind-driven rain and moisture can saturate walls, creating a breeding ground for mould, mildew and wood rot.
- The properties of DuPont» Tyvek® do not support the growth of mould or mildew.
- Air infiltrating from outside can create comfort-robbing cold or warm spots while increasing heating and cooling costs.
- DuPont Tyvek acts like a windbreaker and wrapped over the sheathing and under the exterior siding cut out around windows and doors and taped securely at the seams resists air infiltration and water intrusion and makes for a more comfortable, energy-efficient home or building.
- DuPont Tyvek HomeWrap is a non-woven, non-perforated sheet made by spinning extremely fine continuous high-density polyethylene (HDPE) fibres that are fused together to form a strong uniform web.
- DuPont Tyvek is a unique brand and the only product manufactured this way.
- This tough, durable and unique structure is not susceptible to the compromises of a perforated material.
- The fibrous structure is engineered to create millions of extremely small pores that resist bulk water and air penetration while allowing moisture vapour to pass through.
- DuPont Tyvek HomeWrap achieves an excellent balance of weather resistance and vapour permeability.