METABO 2-1/2" 16-Gauge Finish Nailer with Air Duster [NT65M2S]
The NT65M2(S) 16-gauge finish nailer features a non-slip elastomer grip trigger and ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch. It is ideal for installing molding, chair rail, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. The NT65M2(S) accepts 16-gauge finish nails in lengths ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2" and is equipped with Hitachi's signature air duster button to conveniently blow away dust and debris instantly to clear the work surface.
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch for easy transitions between bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Integrated air duster button allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function and expel air from a hole in the front of the nailer allowing the user to clear away dust and debris from the work surface
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Tool-less depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- 360 degree, fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use
- 3.7 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and provides a secure hold
- Accepts 16-gauge fasteners ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2"
- Safety Glasses (875769)
- 1/4" NPT Male Plug (190001)
- No Mar Tip (881751)
- Carrying Case (885676)