Lackmond SG4.5SPP 4-1/2" x .080" x 7/8"-20mm-5/8" Segmented Diamond Blade
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The SG4.5SPP includes:
- 1x Lackmond SG4.5SPP 4-1/2" x .080" x 7/8"-20mm-5/8" Segmented Diamond Blade
- For dry cutting general purpose cured concrete, masonry and various stone aggregates
- Combines the aggressive qualities of a traditional segmented blade with the smooth, clean cut of a turbo
- Commonly used on 4" and 4-1/2" angle grinders
- Recommended max operating speed: 8063 RPM
The SPP Series General Purpose Segmented Blades are an excellent cost-performance value. They are designed to cut a variety of materials such as concrete, brick, block, natural stone and more.
- Brand: Lackmond
- Model: SG4.5SPP
- MPN: SG4.5SPP
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Kerf: .080
- Arbor: 7/8" - 20mm - 5/8"
- Segment Height: 10mm
- Configuration: Segmented
- Application: Concrete, Brick, Block
- Equipment: Hand Grinder; Circular Saw
- Wet/Dry: Both
- UPC: 4421502701
- Package Qty.: 1