Lackmond SG7SPP 7" x .125" x 7/8"-20mm-5/8" Segmented Diamond Blade
The SG7SPP includes:
1x Lackmond SG7SPP 7" x .125" x 7/8"-20mm-5/8" Segmented Diamond Blade
- For dry cutting general purpose cured concrete, masonry and various stone aggregates
- Combines the aggressive qualities of a traditional segmented blade with the smooth, clean cut of a turbo
- Fits most 7-9" Angle grinders and most 7-1/4" Circular saws
- Recommended max operating speed: 5184 RPM
The SPP Series General Purpose Segmented Blades are an excellent cost-performance value. They are designed to cut a variety of materials such as concrete, brick, block, natural stone and more.
- Brand: Lackmond
- Model: SG7SPP
- MPN: SG7SPP
- UPC: TP6471062541
- Type: Blade
- Diameter: 7"
- Kerf: .090
- Arbor: 7/8" - DM - 5/8"
- Segment Height: 10mm
- Configuration: Segmented
- Application: Concrete, Brick, Block
- Equipment: Hand Grinder; Circular Saw
- Wet/Dry: Both
- Max Speed: 5184 RPM
- Package Qty.: 1