METABO HPT 3-1/2" Paper Collated Framing Nailer [NR90AD(S1)]
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The NR90AD(S1) framing nailer drives paper collated nails from 2" up to 3-1/2" in length and features Hitachi's next generation "industrial design." The redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance. Weighing only 7 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- Covered by Metabo HPT's professional 5-year warranty
- Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT. Same Tools. New Name.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" paper collated framing nails
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishments quick and easy, reducing downtime
- Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams
- Rubber grip over-mold on the handle and trigger provides a secure grip, while additional rubber grip on the backside of the nailer adds comfort when nailing in overhead applications
- Safety Glasses (875769)