MILWAUKEE 10 in. 60T Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade [48-40-1028]
Original price $52.99 - Original price $52.99
$52.99 - $52.99
Current price $52.99
Milwaukee's wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- A High-ATB tooth pattern provides a superior finish with minimal tearout in the cut material.
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- Blade Tensioning Ring
- 60 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
|No. of Teeth||