MILWAUKEE 2631-20 M18™ Brushless 7-1/4" Circular Saw
The M18 Brushless 7-1/4" Circular Saw provides up to 40% more power and up to 30% more run-time than circular saws with brushed motors. The Milwaukee® manufactured motor, REDLINK Electronics, and REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery produce more power, more efficiently, and with fewer trips to the charger. 2631 provides smooth cutting at 5,000 RPM and is lighter than most corded saws at 9.0 lbs. A built-in rafter hook, magnesium guards, an aluminum shoe, and an LED light round out the features of the 7-1/4" Brushless Circular Saw.
- Milwaukee® Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 30% more run-time and longer life than brushed motors. Delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, powerful cutting
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge, and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard
- Electric brake to stop the blade after the trigger is released
- 2-1/2" Cut Depth
- Power Source: Cordless
- Voltage: 18V
- Length: 13"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs (Tool Only)
- RPM: 5,000
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Cut Depth at 90: 2-1/2"
- Cut Depth at 45: 1-7/8"
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Max Bevel: 50 Degrees
- Battery System: M18
- (1) Blade
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) M18™ Brushless 7-1/4" Circular Saw (2631-20)