MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 18GA 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler [2749-20]
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUELTM 18ga 14” Narrow Crown Stapler boosts productivity by delivering unrivaled stapling performance without the need for a compressor or hose. This cordless staple gun's nitrogen air spring system allows it to dependably sink staples to the right depth in hard materials while also allowing it to adjust to driving staples in soft materials without blowing through. The combination of a POWERSTATETM Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUSTM Intelligence delivers an unrivaled fire rate with zero ramp-up time, allowing users to be productive all day. This battery-powered narrow crown stapler is small and light, allowing users to get into tight spots with ease and reducing tiredness during the day. With the mobility and convenience of a cordless tool, the M18 FUELTM 18ga 14” Narrow Crown Stapler delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect. Two work contact points and a reversible belt hook are included with the instrument.
- Delivers consistent, clean staple setting, with the power to drive into hard materials and adjustability for soft materials
- Compact size and lightweight
- Zero Ramp-Up Time
- Fully compatible with the M18™ system, featuring over 200+ tools
- Tool-free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Dry fire lockout
- No Gas cartridge required
- 2 work contact tips included
- Reversible belt hook included
- ON/OFF power button
- Height: 10.7""
- Length: 11"
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Width: 3.4"
- Power Source: Cordless
- Staple Length: 3/8" - 1-1/2"
- Battery System: M18