Milwaukee MIL-3697-25 M18 FUEL 5pc Combo Kit
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 5-Tool Combo Kit delivers users the most advanced 18-volt cordless drilling, fastening, and cutting technology in the industry. This Milwaukee 5 Tool Combo Kit features five M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion brushless cordless tools including a 1/2 in. Hammer Drill, 1/4 in. Impact Driver, SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw, 6-1/2 Circular Saw, and LED work light. M18 FUEL is fully compatible with the Milwaukee M18 18-volt cordless system, featuring over 250 solutions. M18 FUEL features the most advanced cordless technology in the industry a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, resulting in longer motor life, longer run time, and more power.
Tools Included In The Kit
GEN4 M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver
The M18 FUEL ½” Hammer Drill Driver is the Industry's Most Powerful Hammer Drill, delivering the capability to drill the largest holes at high speed into the densest materials. Our cordless drill is the Most Compact solution in its class and features AutoStop Control Mode for Enhanced Safety. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers the most power under load to complete 2-9/16" Self-Feed holes in dense woods for increased productivity. At only 6.9” in length, this is the most compact cordless drill in its class for the best access and maneuverability in tight spaces. The AutoStop Control Mode offers enhanced safety for the operator by preventing over-rotation in a bind-up with the best reaction time in the industry. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge. Our M18 REDLITHIUM battery packs deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best-in-class. This provides increased grip strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Most Powerful Hammer Drill
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- Auto-Stop Control Mode, Enhanced Safety
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete the widest range of applications of any hammer drill driver
- Fastest Drilling and Driving applications under load
- Auto-Stop Feature to Protect from overroation in a bind up for enhanced safety, equipped with a dedicated autostop light on foot of tool to indicate a protection event
- 1/2" all-metal chuck with carbide teeth for maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- Mechanical Clutch for consistency in driving a wide range of fasteners
- Unmatched Performance with the most runtime in class with the XC5.0Ah batteries
- Hammer Drill Mode for Fast Drilling into Brick, Block or Concrete
- All-metal belt clip for portability
- 1400 in-lbs of torque
- LED light for better visibility in low-light situations
M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
The M18 FUEL 1/4” Hex Impact Driver is the Most POWERFUL and FASTEST DRIVING impact driver, featuring ULTIMATE TRIGGER CONTROL. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers unmatched power for a full range of capabilities to complete the widest variety of applications. Increase productivity on the jobsite with the fastest driving speed of any impact driver without sacrificing power or control. REDLINK PLUS intelligence delivers ULTIMATE TRIGGER CONTROL by providing smooth acceleration for small fasteners to prevent stripping of screws or damaging of materials. The M18 REDLITHIUM Battery Packs deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack. Featuring 4-mode drive control provides the users with greater control over output speed and power. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking, and stripping out screws. This new impact driver also features Tri-LED lighting, illuminating the area of work while eliminating shadows. The M18 FUEL 1/4” Hex Impact Driver is part of our M18 system which is fully compatible with over 200+ solutions.
- POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers unmatched power for full range of capability to complete the widest variety of applications
- Increase productivity on the jobsite with the fastest driving speed of any impact driver without sacrificing power or control
- ULTIMATE TRIGGER CONTROL by providing smooth acceleration for small fasteners to prevent stripping of screws or damaging of materials
- Tri-LED Lighting for maximum workspace visibility
- Compact Size (4.47") for access in tight spaces
- 4-Mode Drive Control
- 2000 in-lbs of torque
- 3900 RPM
- Single Handed Bit Insertion for Ease of Use
- All-metal belt clip for portability
- Compatible with all M18 batteries & chargers
- Most Powerful
- Fastest Driving Speed
- Ultimate Trigger Control
FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw
The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw is the next generation of legendary performance and durability, designed for the toughest applications on the job site. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL SAWZALL is the fastest cutting reciprocating saw in its class and leverages a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor to provide you with 3,000 SPM and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster material removal. REDLINK PLUS electronics ensure maximum performance under stress as well as protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack (not included) delivers you up to 2.5X runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw is designed to perform in the most demanding applications and is our most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A wear-resistant blade change, anti-corrosion blade clamp, and metal reinforced battery rails provide longer component life and stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions. The M18 FUEL SAWZALL Recip Saw is lighter weight than the previous generation and features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, and a hanging hook for convenient storage on the job.
- 1-1/4" Stroke length removes more material with each stroke
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
- Anti-Corrosion Blade Clamp delivers prolonged blade clamp durability with less downtime due to corrosion
- Wear resistant lever actuated QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
- Metal Reinforced Battery Connection provides improved durability and battery retention over life
- REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
- Adjustable shoe extends the life of the blade
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Hang hook: allows for convenient storage on the job
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and M18 chargers
Fuel Circular Saw
The M18 FUEL” 6-1/2” Circular Saw is the fastest saw in its class, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more runtime and 3X longer tool life than competitive saws. The POWERSTATE” Brushless Motor outpowers all other 18-Volt cordless circular saws and allows you to perform jobs that previously required a corded tool. The M18” REDLITHIUM” XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (not included) delivers up to 2X more runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The saw’s REDLINK PLUS” Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging.
The 18-volt lithium-ion circular saw’s guards and shoe are built of cast magnesium to provide a durable, lightweight base. The saw also features an integrated LED light and a rafter hook for convenient storage on the job. The saw includes a blade wrench and a blade.
- POWERSTATE” Brushless Motor: Outpowers all other 18-volt cordless circular saws and provides up to 3X longer tool life
- REDLINK PLUS” Intelligence: The most advanced electronic system on the market maximizes performance
- REDLITHIUM” XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Offers up to 4X more runtime, 20% more power and up to 2X more recharges than competitive batteries
LED Worklight Flashlight
Powered by the M18” RED LITHIUM” battery, the M18” Cordless LED Work Light has over 600X the life of conventional incandescent bulbs and runs up to 4X as long. With a sealed aluminum head to provide impact and weather resistance, Milwaukee® provides a limited lifetime LED warranty. An integrated hook allows hands-free use while a 135 degree rotating head allows the user to easily point the light beam at the desired work area.
- Sealed, Aluminum Head – Impact and weather resistant
- 160 Lumen LED – Bright, white, smooth beam
- 4X Run-Time – Lasts up to 12 Hours on one charge
- Integrated Hook – Hands-free use
- 135° Rotating Head – Aims light at work space
REDLITHIUM XC 5.0ah Extended Capacity Battery
Delivers up to 2.5X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard 18 volt lithium-ion batteries. The M18” REDLITHIUM” XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than any battery on the market.
The M18” REDLITHIUM” XC5.0 Battery features an advanced design, protecting the pack against harsh jobsite environments. This protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the battery pack, extends run-time and life by minimizing heat, and prevents pack failures
from vibration or drops. This unique to Milwaukee design also allows the battery to operate in extreme cold weather conditions (below OoF/-18oC).
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK” Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. It also provides full system compatibility with 60+ M18” cordless solutions.
Upgrade to the M18” REDLITHIUM” XC5.0 Battery Pack to instantly increase the run-time and durability of your M18” cordless tools.
- Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers more than 60 Milwaukee® M18” cordless power tools.