MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bit 5/16"x4"x6" [48-20-9016]
Our Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry material. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking when drilling into concrete, brick, and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits' wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. The extended life of the MILWAUKEE® Carbide Hammer Drill Bits provides the ideal solution in concrete, brick, and block.
- Up to 5x life in concrete
- Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design for fast dust removal
- Ideal for concrete, brick, and block
- Available in sizes up to 1"
Hammer Drill Bit