NuFlex® 302 Bath And Kitchen Silicone Sealant
NuFlex® 302 Bath & Kitchen (B & K) Silicone Sealant is a 100% medium modulus one-component acetoxy cure, non-sag caulking material. NuFlex® 302 B & K is especially formulated to resist mould and mildew when fully cured. NuFlex® 302 B & K has excellent adhesion to ceramics, tile board, corian, arborite and most acrylics.
NuFlex® 302 Bath & Kitchen has good resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone and extreme temperatures. It may be applied in sub-zero weather without loss of extrusion or physical property characteristics and is effective to -46°C (-50°F).
- NSF Approved.
- 100% Silicone.
- Mildew Resistant.
- 100% RTV.
- Excellent extreme temperature performance.
- Sealing bathtubs, showers stalls, urinals, bathroom vanities, and shower doors.
- Sealing kitchen counters, sinks, cabinets, windows, and doors.
- General weatherproofing in residential, commercial, industrial and automotive applications.
- Gasket making for various automotive and mechanical applications.
- Permanently flexible.
- Quick curing.
- Moisture, heat and vibration resistant.
- Multiple uses.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid.
- Available in larger sizes.*
- Available colors include: clear, white, translucent (milky white), beige, bone, almond, & grey.