METABO HPT NV83A5 3-1/4 Inch Coil Framing Nailer
The 3-1/4 Inch Coil Framing Nailer (NV83A5) is not only a tool for the pro it’s also the tool that provides an answer to the pro’s needs. Used for construction work such as wall sheathing, roof decking, subflooring, mobile and modular home construction, making of wooden boxes, pallets, drums, packing operations in manufacturing plants, and for other types of general packing and crating work.
Relying on the same cylinder valve drive system as the original NV83A, the NV83A5 offers both rapid response and some serious driving power. The side load pop-out magazine only adds convenience to an already awesome tool.
- POWER AND SPEED: Cylinder valve drive mechanism provides quick response and rapid, powerful driving
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 8 years running (2014 - 2021) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- APPLICATIONS: For wall sheathing, roof decking, subflooring, packing and crating work, and more
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Selectable trigger mode; choose contact or single sequential actuation mode via switch in the trigger
- FASTENERS: Accepts 16° wire coil nails from 2-IN - 3-1/4-IN
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 8.8 lbs (or 9.1 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- QUICK RELOAD: Sideload pop-out magazine for fast and easy reloads
- RAFTER HOOK: Can be positioned on the left or right side depending on user preference
- HARDENED CLAW TIP: Resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or toe-nailing
- OPEN NOSE DESIGN: Allows for easy extraction of a jammed nail