PASLODE IM325XP Cordless Impulse XP Framing Nailer
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The Paslode IM325XP Lithium-Ion cordless Impulse nailer has provided framers and renovators with wood frames without air hoses for over 25 years. With the improved cold-weather performance, you can put your hammer and hose away and let this cordless nailer do it all.
- 15% Added Power- Drives nails flush, even in LVL and the harder woods remodelers encounter
- Keeps working in temperatures down to 14°F when used with the Paslode Framing Fuel with All-Season Formula
- Lightweight – 7.2lbs. for better comfort and control while working overhead or in tight spaces
- 7V Li-ion Battery – Now has 50% longer run-time for up to 9,000 nails per charge
- Fewer jams and misfires when used with Paslode Framing Nails that has the precise nail strip collation matched to the nailer
- WEIGHT: 7.2 lbs.
- HEIGHT: 14.5”
- LENGTH: 12"
- WIDTH: 4"
- SPEED: 2-3 nails per second
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 1 Strip (40 nails)
- FASTENER LENGTH: 2" - 3-1/4"
- FASTENER DIAMETER RANGE: .113 - .131" in shank diameters
- NAIL ANGLE: 30° Paper-Tape
- NAIL TYPE: Paslode RounDrive Offset Full Head (Brite or GalvGuard)
- FUEL TYPE: Framing Fuel with All-Season Formula
- NAILS PER FUEL CELL: Up to 1200
- FUEL LIFE: 27 months (check date on bottom of fuel cell)
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 9000 nails per charge