SKIL SPT77WML-22 7-1/4 In. Magnesium Worm Drive Circular Saw
The original Worm Drive, is lighter and better than ever. At 3 lbs. lighter than the previous incarnation, this Skilsaw is built with rugged magnesium. Unstoppable durability meets lightweight ease for long days and a motor that stays cooler for years of heavy use. On top of our legendary Worm Drive, you get the best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor, engineered specifically by SKIL for saws. Just bolt on the included Diablo blade, and even the toughest jobs don’t stand a chance.
- Lightweight magnesium construction (12.45 lbs. without blade, cord and wrench) reduces user fatigue for less down time
- Dual-Field™ motor is especially designed for saws; increases cooling and extends tool life
- Durable die-cast magnesium foot has large easy-to-read bevel and depth-of-cut scales
- 53° bevel allows for a wide variety of cuts
- 24-tooth Diablo carbide blade included
- STAY TRUE™ guarantee: 180-day money-back guarantee plus one-year limited warranty51° bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts
What's Included: SPT77WM 7-1/4 IN. Magnesium Worm Drive Saw with 24-Tooth Diablo® Carbide blade, and multi-functional wrench
Arbor (inch): Diamond
Bevel capacity (°): 53°
Blade Location: Left
Cord length (feet): 8 ft
Depth Adjustment: Yes
Dust blower: No
Electric Motor Brake: No
Foot Material: Magnesium
Gear Housing Material: Magnesium
Power (Ampere): 15
Saw blade (inch): 7-1/4 IN.
Sawing capacity at 45° (inch): 1-15/16 IN.
Sawing capacity at 90° (inch): 2-3/8 IN.
Soft grip: No
Spindle Lock: Yes
Tool Height (inch): 7 IN.
Tool Length (inch): 19.5 IN.
Tool Weight (pound): 12.45 lb.