TUCK TAPE Construction Sheathing Tape, Epoxy Resin Tape, 60mm x 66m (Red) [HW-TAPE50]
Tuck Tape Sheathing Tape is made of UV resistant poly propylene film and is coated with high shear, high tack solvent based acrylic adhesive. Applications include sealing of joints and seams of housewrap, insulation materials and foam underlayment for laminate flooring. Tape has to be pressed firmly on surface and should be applied on clean, dry surfaces.
- Has the best properties for doors and windows insulation, House wrapping, and many more. House Sheathing tape designed and engineered for sealing of joints and permanent seaming of sheathing materials.
- Super Adhesive & Very Sticky: Provides strong, permanent holding power for sealing, protective benefits, ease of handling, and eliminates drafts around window and door openings. Always test the area before using this red tape since it will leave residue and it will be difficult to remove
- High shear adhesive provides aggressive contact
- Strong and durable holding power
- Water and moisture resistant
- Excellent resistance to UV and weathering
- Prevents air infiltration
- CCMC approved