TYTAN Window & Door Extreme Climate
TYTAN PROFESSIONAL Extreme Climate is an innovative one-component polyurethane foam especially formulated for use in temperature applications from -4F /-20C to 100F /38C. Excellent for filling, insulating, and sealing of gaps, cracks, and openings in the interior and exterior of buildings. The ground-breaking formula creates a durable airtight seal, and stops cold air infiltration and heat loss. TYTAN PROFESSIONAL Extreme Climate provides a high insulating value, is economical, and saves energy. It has excellent adhesion to most common building materials including wood, glass, metal, masonry, and plastic. TYTAN PROFESSIONAL Extreme Climate is environmentally friendly, contains no CFC's or HCFC's, and it is UL Classified.
- Extreme temperature formula - cures even in freezing weather -4F (-20C).
- Low pressure, for windows & doors.
- Designed to cure in low humidity conditions, great for dry climates.
- Economically insulates, fills, seals, and bonds.
- Durable weather seal - stops cold air infiltration and heat loss.
- High insulating value - saves energy and money.
- Bonds and seals popular materials: wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing, etc.
- Certified by UL Canada to Exceed the Requirements of CAN/ULC-S115
- Shelf life 12 months.