Makita-14" 61 cc Power Cutter 6101
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) sends air flow through the transfer port to push the burned gases through the exhaust outlet recovering 75% of unburned fuel and reducing fuel consumption by 20%
- Cyclonic air Intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris.
- Larger surface inverted intake and filter system extends filter life and service intervals.
- Start capacitor with start support function resulting in significantly less pull start force.
- Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration by detaching when cutting pressure is applied.
- Smaller hub and drive wheel assembly increases maximum cutting depth to 5-1/8".
- Multi-ribbed, self tensioning belt is engineered to provide a more consistent transfer of power.
- Lower noise at 97 dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation.
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts.
- On-Off choke operation switch on a single lever with touch-stop function for operator convenience.
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce overall weight
- Clear fuel tank window provides a convenient fuel level indicator
- Water supply kit with pressure control knob for more accurate flow rate adjustments
- Vertical filler neck position for conventional refueling operation
- Integrated wrench holder