MAKITA 14" 4.4 hp 2-Stroke Power Cutter 20 mm Arbor [EK6101]
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
NEW! Lighter weight power cutter in the 14" class! Stratified Scavenging System complies with exhaust emission regulations
- NEW Scavenging Losses Rejection (SLR) Muffler recycles exhaust unburnt gas emissions for increased operational efficiency and cleaner emissions
- Lightweight; 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs) lighter than previous 64cc / 14" power cutter
- Enhanced 5 stage air filtration; cyclone pre-separation system effectively removes dust particles away from intake air and reduces dust stuck on the filter.
- Rapid start pull force required to start the machine is drastically reduced with a spring-assisted recoil starter
- Electronic Ignition with rev limiter
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) sends airflow through the transfer port to push the burned gases through the exhaust outlet recovering 75% of unburned fuel and reducing fuel consumption by 20%
- Cyclonic air Intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris.
- A larger surface inverted intake and filter system extends filter life and service intervals.
- Start capacitor with start support function resulting in significantly less pull start force.
- Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration by detaching when cutting pressure is applied.
- Smaller hub and drive wheel assembly increases maximum cutting depth to 5-1/8".
- Multi-ribbed, self-tensioning belt is engineered to provide a more consistent transfer of power.
- Lower noise at 97 dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation.
- A clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts.
- On-Off choke operation switch on a single lever with touch-stop function for operator convenience.
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce overall weight
- Clear fuel tank window provides a convenient fuel level indicator
- Water supply kit with a pressure control knob for more accurate flow rate adjustments
- Vertical filler neck position for conventional refueling operation
- Integrated wrench holder
- 14" Cutting Disk For Stone (966 141 120)
- Tool Kit (198692-8)
- Water Attachment Kit (183J43-8)
- Coupling Sleeve (123120-4)
- Starter Rope (394 164 020)
- Spark Plug (168517-0)